Sennheiser PC 121
- Design, build quality, adjustable microphone, volume and on/off controls, shirt clip
- Long cord easily tangles
The PC 121 is a stylish and well designed VoIP headset that can be used with any number of applications.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
The Sennheiser PC 121 is a stylish Internet telephony headset that features an adjustable microphone, volume control and a compact design that can be worn on either ear, making it ideal for travellers.
A great accessory for any VoIP or instant messaging client including Skype, MSN and iChat, the PC 121, doesn't require any drivers to operate. It connects to your PC or Mac via a standard 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack. The only downside is that it becomes your computer's main audio source - as if it were a set of speakers.
The PC 121 is a basic product, but its refreshing design means it's comfortable to wear. Although the ear clip can't be removed, it can be flipped around so the headset can be worn on your left or right ear. The plastic hinge glides smoothly and along with the adjustable, tilting microphone, the PC 121 really gives the aura of a well designed and built product.
The microphone itself is loud and clear and a handy in-line volume control and on/off switch sweetens the deal. These controls can conveniently be clipped to your shirt and the three metre cable means you can sit well away from your PC or notebook and still be able to use the PC 121.
Sound quality is above average; calls using Skype were generally crisp and clear, while the microphone handled outgoing sound well. Keep in mind that the quality of any VoIP call depends on a number of factors out of your control, including the quality of your Internet connection.
Also included is a 2.5mm stereo jack, the same connection used on some mobile phones, meaning the PC 121 can be used for hands-free calling too. Although this is a nice thought, you'll soon become frustrated with the extra long cable tangling, so we recommend sticking to Bluetooth or dedicated mobile phone headsets for hands-free mobile phone calls.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Netgear
- CES 2018: D-Link Demonstrates New Connected Innovations
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi
- Netgear target small businesses with Orbi Pro
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Dynamics AX DeveloperOther
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile experienceACT
- FTTest Analyst (SAP)NSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTAD LeadOther
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTIncident ManagerOther