Sennheiser PC 121
- Design, build quality, adjustable microphone, volume and on/off controls, shirt clip
- Long cord easily tangles
The PC 121 is a stylish and well designed VoIP headset that can be used with any number of applications.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
The Sennheiser PC 121 is a stylish Internet telephony headset that features an adjustable microphone, volume control and a compact design that can be worn on either ear, making it ideal for travellers.
A great accessory for any VoIP or instant messaging client including Skype, MSN and iChat, the PC 121, doesn't require any drivers to operate. It connects to your PC or Mac via a standard 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack. The only downside is that it becomes your computer's main audio source - as if it were a set of speakers.
The PC 121 is a basic product, but its refreshing design means it's comfortable to wear. Although the ear clip can't be removed, it can be flipped around so the headset can be worn on your left or right ear. The plastic hinge glides smoothly and along with the adjustable, tilting microphone, the PC 121 really gives the aura of a well designed and built product.
The microphone itself is loud and clear and a handy in-line volume control and on/off switch sweetens the deal. These controls can conveniently be clipped to your shirt and the three metre cable means you can sit well away from your PC or notebook and still be able to use the PC 121.
Sound quality is above average; calls using Skype were generally crisp and clear, while the microphone handled outgoing sound well. Keep in mind that the quality of any VoIP call depends on a number of factors out of your control, including the quality of your Internet connection.
Also included is a 2.5mm stereo jack, the same connection used on some mobile phones, meaning the PC 121 can be used for hands-free calling too. Although this is a nice thought, you'll soon become frustrated with the extra long cable tangling, so we recommend sticking to Bluetooth or dedicated mobile phone headsets for hands-free mobile phone calls.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTAsset and Configuration ManagerSA