Sega Sonic Rush Adventure
- Surprising amount of content, diversified tracks, map exploration is a nice touch
- Excessive voice sound effects during racing, still technically the same Sonic formula
Overall, Sonic Rush Adventure is a welcome and surprising addition to the vast Sonic canon. I can only hope that the other Sonic titles on the horizon are as good as this one.
Price$ 69.95 (AUD)
It's clear that the developers at Sega are playing the numbers game. With five Sonic titles set to release this year, odds are that at least one of them is bound to be halfway decent. It looks like they've hit their quota early, though, because Sonic Rush Adventure is actually pretty good.
A sequel to 2005's Sonic Rush, Adventure is a side-scrolling 2D platformer that makes excellent use of both screens. As with most Sonic games, you can jam your finger on the right D-pad button, and for the most part, it will usually get you to the end. However, the slew of extra moves including double jumps, tricks, dashes and glides makes reaching the finish line a more varied and interesting affair. What's more, you actually have incentive to run the best race possible as you're rated on how well you run the course: the better the rating you get, the more material you receive, which allows your sidekick Tails to craft the various sea-faring vessels that shuttle you around from island to island faster.
Another great aspect of the game was its length: while there are only seven islands in total, there is a surprising amount of content that is unlocked. The graphics are also excellent as are the designs and layouts of the various levels.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCIEOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther