Guessin' and drawin'
- Variety of multiplayer modes
Overall, PictoImage is a very simple game, but nothing special or too innovative. The sound and gameplay are both very repetitive and met with standard-fare graphics that just get the job done. If you're enough of a Pictionary enthusiast, then it might be worth saving yourself the trouble of purchasing this game and just picking up the real thing.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
PictoImage is pretty much a game of guessing. A random image is drawn from the 300 picture database, and it is your job to figure out what it is. You have the choice of using the keyboard tab and punching in the letters, or drawing them on the touch screen. The negative side of the drawing feature is that it does not always recognise your writing and you may have to use the backspace button quite a few times. The most frustrating part of Pictoimage is that if you cannot guess the object, you cannot move on to another picture. Your stuck until you figure out what the image is, which can be a long time when you're stumped.
Not good at drawing? Then try PictoImage's Practice mode, which teaches you the basis of drawing the item you've chosen by giving gives step-by-step instructions on how to draw it. With four main categories (animal, object, food, and other), it's all up to you on what you learn to draw.
Once you've mastered your technique, you can show off your work using the game's Picture Gallery. It's like having a digital sketch book: just draw and save, then show them off to your friends.
The best part of the game is the Overall, PictoImage is a very simple game, but nothing special or too innovative. The sound and gameplay are both very repetitive and met with standard-fare graphics that just get the job done. If you're enough of a Pictionary enthusiast, then it might be worth saving yourself the trouble of purchasing this game and just picking up the real thing., which includes:
- Picture Pass - In this mode, a subject is passed from player to player in the form of an image. The last player then has to guess the subject based on everyone else's drawings.
- Classic Play - One person draws and everyone tries to guess.
- Team Play - Players team up in pairs and have a draw off.
- Picture Race - Work together with the other players to help Penzel reach the goal.
- Grade Play - Answer the fastest to climb up the ranks.
Some modes also allow the player to use their own custom libraries, allowing you to use your own list of words to use to play against other artists.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Latest News Articles
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- HyperX join forces with Empress Gaming to support equality among gamers
- Acer APAC Predator League 2020/21 to be held in April
- New Final Fantasy XIV Online expansion, Endwalker, revealed
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies