SCEE Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
- Missions are varied and interesting, bonus content
- Voice acting and embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take the game seriously
Extreme Justice hardly stands out from the rest of the pack but it more or less hits its intended mark. It's not going to blow you away but it is fun to keep you engaged for a few hours. If you're looking for some mindless action then check this game out.
Price$ 59.95 (AUD)
Think your daily commute is difficult? You should try hitting the streets with the members of the Pursuit Force.
Much like its predecessor, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice is a fast-paced action game that places you among the ranks of a squadron of crime fighting daredevils that specialise in high speed chases and ridiculously dangerous manoeuvres. The game is over-the-top but in a good way and even though it isn't great, it still manages to satisfy.
Can't drive 55
Extreme Justice does suffer from a generic plot that involves a shadowy crime syndicate named the Renegades. It's standard action boilerplate, but it's a nice upgrade from the first title's lame story. Unfortunately, the voice acting and downright embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take seriously.
The good news is that the missions are varied and interesting. You'll spend most of your time driving around and pursuing your enemies but the game manages to keep you entertained throughout. When you're not leaping from car to car on the freeway, you'll be engaged in activities like manning a gun turret on a helicopter and taking down foes in hand-to-hand combat.
Something for nothing
Extreme Justice also has a good amount of bonus content as well. Bounty mode and Challenges require you to complete missions while meeting certain requirements; it's just too bad that they feel so similar. There's also a multiplayer mode that allows up to four-player pursuits, which can be a fun diversion. Add in the tight controls and passable graphics and you have a pretty decent action title that's worth at least one play through.
Okay, so Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice isn't going to win any major gaming awards but it does offer up a nice slice of vehicular mayhem.
Join the newsletter!
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
- Intel Extreme Masters to bring eSports back to the Qudos Arena in May
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- The Avengers Project release date, platforms, gameplay news & trailers
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLevel 1 / 2 Desktop Support - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTWeb Developer - HTML / CSS / SASSOther
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTArchitect - Performance EngineeringOther
- FTDevOps & PHP DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Cloud Architect (Azure Analytics) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- CCOracle Fusion Middleware AdminNSW
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther