SCEE Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
- Missions are varied and interesting, bonus content
- Voice acting and embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take the game seriously
Extreme Justice hardly stands out from the rest of the pack but it more or less hits its intended mark. It's not going to blow you away but it is fun to keep you engaged for a few hours. If you're looking for some mindless action then check this game out.
Price$ 59.95 (AUD)
Think your daily commute is difficult? You should try hitting the streets with the members of the Pursuit Force.
Much like its predecessor, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice is a fast-paced action game that places you among the ranks of a squadron of crime fighting daredevils that specialise in high speed chases and ridiculously dangerous manoeuvres. The game is over-the-top but in a good way and even though it isn't great, it still manages to satisfy.
Can't drive 55
Extreme Justice does suffer from a generic plot that involves a shadowy crime syndicate named the Renegades. It's standard action boilerplate, but it's a nice upgrade from the first title's lame story. Unfortunately, the voice acting and downright embarrassing dialogue make it really hard to take seriously.
The good news is that the missions are varied and interesting. You'll spend most of your time driving around and pursuing your enemies but the game manages to keep you entertained throughout. When you're not leaping from car to car on the freeway, you'll be engaged in activities like manning a gun turret on a helicopter and taking down foes in hand-to-hand combat.
Something for nothing
Extreme Justice also has a good amount of bonus content as well. Bounty mode and Challenges require you to complete missions while meeting certain requirements; it's just too bad that they feel so similar. There's also a multiplayer mode that allows up to four-player pursuits, which can be a fun diversion. Add in the tight controls and passable graphics and you have a pretty decent action title that's worth at least one play through.
Okay, so Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice isn't going to win any major gaming awards but it does offer up a nice slice of vehicular mayhem.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst/Programmer- AutomationQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCJava LeadVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Finance AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Systems EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Data and Information MangementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneACT