Sandisk Sansa c150
- Colour screen, 2GB storage
- Non-standard USB connection, screen too small, lack of customization options
Although this is a small and cheap player, SanDisk has sacrificed advanced customization options to compete at this price.
Price$ 239.00 (AUD)
The SanDisk Sansa c150 is a small music player aimed at the budget market. With 2GB of storage, a colour screen and support for viewing photos, it offers reasonable value for money.
Compact with a black and silver finish, the c150 is slightly larger than a USB flash drive, and this is because of the AAA battery compartment at the back. Weighing a tiny 46 grams with battery, the c150 sports a colour screen and easy to use control set, but the player itself doesn't feel solidly constructed.
The 1.21" CSTN colour screen does make a difference to this unit, especially when compared with the Sansa m260,, but with the c150, Sandisk has made this easier still. On the front of the unit next to the screen are a five way keypad and a power button, which also serves as the menu button. These two buttons are all you need to operate the c150, while a volume button and hold button round out the control set. Pressing the menu button any time displays a rather intuitive menu system, with large colour icons for Music, FM Radio, Voice Recording, Photos and Settings.
The Music options on this player allow you to adjust the basic equalizer, determine tracks to play by Album, Genre or Artist and set playlist options such as Shuffle or Repeat. Like the Sansa m260, used a standard mini-USB connector, the c150 uses a different kind of connection, although it is still USB2.0.
Like the Sansa m260, offered a reasonable 19 hours of battery life, the c150 provides only 15 hours, meaning you will buying new batteries at regular intervals.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther