This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Samsung Series 7 LED TV (preview)
Samsung's 2011 Series 7 3D LED TV has some exciting new features
- Smart TV features and applications, wireless charging for slim 3D glasses, thin bezel and chassis
- Who knows? We'll find out when we test it
Samsung's D7000 Series 7 LED TV is one of the top 3D TVs announced at CES 2011. The differences between this and the top Series 8 seem to be mainly cosmetic; we're looking forward to conducting some thorough testing when we get a review unit.
The latest Samsung Series 7 LED TV, announced at the CES 2011 show, has almost all the bells and whistles of the Samsung Series 8 LED TV: 3D processing, 200Hz and a very thin bezel combine to create an impressive television.
The Samsung Series 7 LED TV doesn't have the Series 8's inbuilt Wi-Fi or touchscreen remote control, which means it should be significantly cheaper. If picture quality is your main concern, this is a good thing. The Series 7 is just as thin and attractive as the Series 8, with a chrome bezel that's barely thicker than 5mm.
The design of the Samsung Series 7 differs from its more expensive sibling with a touch of red around the crystal bezel surround. The same four-legged stand that we saw on the original Samsung Series 7 LED TV from 2010 is back, and it still looks excellent.
We're yet to get a review unit in our Test Centre, but we're looking forward to some hands on time with the 2011 Samsung Series 7 TV.
Become a fan of GoodGearGuide on Facebook
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @GoodGearGuide
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Latest News Articles
- Samsung launches new Galaxy A smartphones in Australia
- Samsung upgrade their Australian tablet range
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies