Samsung LA52A650 LCD television
Deep red full HD LCD TV
- Great contrast, excellent motion rendering, accurate colours, well-implemented 100Hz mode
- Some noise in the image, a little oversharpening on text, glossy finish
While the image can be a little noisy at times, the incredible blacks and great contrast ratio, along with the speedy refresh rate, make the Samsung LA52A650 one of the better full HD LCDs on the market.
Price$ 4,999.00 (AUD)
The days of boxy, black, uninspiring TVs appear to be behind us. With manufacturers realising that a flat panel TV is also a fashion statement, all the latest units come with their fair share of coloured bezels, glass frames and chrome mags with bonus spoilers. Samsung’s latest top-of-the-line panel, the LA52A650, joins the party with the typically stylish Samsung shape and a very funky deep red colour scheme.
We reviewed the Samsung LA40A650.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Latest News Articles
- Zoom video calling will arrive on Google smart displays by the end of the year
- TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
- Samsung’s second-gen 8K TVs are cheaper and slimmer
- Hisenses' latest salvo of 4K TVs launch in Australia
- LG are finally selling an 8K TV you might actually be able to afford
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies