Roxio PhotoSuite 7.0
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
Roxio's PhotoSuite 7.0 allows you to import, organise, edit and share digital photos. You can enhance or modify images, and create slideshows with music, transitions and special effects - with minimum fuss.
Other key enhancements include the ability to quickly import photos and video clips from a digital camera or camcorder, as well as the way you can alter a collection of photos simultaneously. PhotoSuite 7.0 can now turn multiple photos of a landscape into a panoramic scene and burn pictures, video clips and audio files to a CD, DVD or video CDs (with animated menus, buttons, chapters and background themes). Unfortunately, the software's core image-editing features are very limited. Inexperienced users will probably welcome PhotoSuite's task-driven interface, because you can apply a range of special effects quickly with a simple mouse-click.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTETL DeveloperOther