Replay Radio Replay Radio 5.3
- Simple setup
- Cannot handle multiple feeds
Replay Radio makes it easy to organise and record radio broadcasts. For live playback and recording Replay uses its Real Audio-based Replay Player — a choice of player would have been nice.
Price$ 65.00 (AUD)
There are a number of legal and not-so-legal ways to record digital music - ripping it from a CD, cassette or vinyl being the most obvious. But it's only recently become possible to create permanent copies of the tunes and broadcasts you enjoy online. Although it's clearly off-limits to distribute copyrighted music, you're on safer ground when recording broadcast radio for your own use.
Replay Radio is not the only package that's capable of recording Web broadcasts, but doing so is its raison d'etre - unlike software such as Roxio Supersonic, in which this capability is not the main pull.
Setting up Replay to start recording streamed audio is easy. Tell the software which recording source you want and how you want it to be saved. Once you've got Replay to recognise your sound card, you're ready to start recording.
Should you try to add multiple streams one after the other to your station or show list, Replay assumes each is to be scheduled and sets things up to record for the next 60 minutes. This causes a conflict, as the program cannot handle more than one feed at once. We found it easiest to select Unscheduled for every entry under Edit Show.
You can select what to record from a list of online stations or enter a URL of your own. Replay can locate audio sources that pop up on Web sites, but may not otherwise be visible. Just click the URL Finder in the bottom toolbar. This broadens the number of sites and songs at your disposal.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSIAM KPI Reporting Business AnalystNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther
- TPICT Manager | Business SystemsVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Frontend Developer - ReactNSW
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPMaster Data OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- FTScrum Master, 726793Other
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC