"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Thunderbird to Outlook Express 1.0
It's not often that we give a thumbs-up to a program that's as buggy as Thunderbird to Outlook Express (TBird2OE), but we like this free app.
- Quite buggy
Insects or no, Thunderbird to Outlook Express 1.0 (in conjunction with Outlook Express Eml Importer, better known as OEImporteml.exe) saved us a heap of work getting our email from Thunderbird to Outlook. Did we just say Outlook? Yup, OE was only a way-stop. Outlook won't import Thunderbird files, however, it will import email from Outlook Express. So if you need to migrate email from Thunderbird to Outlook Express or Outlook, get out your flyswatter and download Tbird2OE.
It's not often that we give a thumbs-up to a program that's as buggy as Thunderbird to Outlook Express (TBird2OE). But we like this free app.
Why? The bugs aren't debilitating and as far as we know, Thunderbird to Outlook Express 1.0 is the only program that will export your Thunderbird email in its entirety to an appropriate folder structure. A program called IMAPSize also exports Thunderbird email, but with that one you must process each .emf folder file individually.
With Tbird2oe all you do (after switching the program to English from its native Czech) is point the program to the Thunderbird email folder (most likely something along the lines of C:\Documents and Settings\User name\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\random name\Mail), select an output location, then press start. The program processes all your Thunderbird email and places the resulting individual .eml files in appropriately named folders, albeit very slowly - it took about two hours for our 27,000 emails.
But you wanted to read about the bugs. When we first tried to browse for the input and output locations, only the Program Files folder was listed: we had to reselect the drive from a drop-down menu to see all the existing folders. Also, the browse feature only worked once per session - we had to restart Thunderbird to Outlook Express 1.0 to change the input or output location whenever we made a mistake.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies