Plantronics GameCom 377 gaming headset
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a comfortable gaming headset
- Well-built, extendable and flexible microphone, microphone tucks into headband
- Other people will be able to hear what you're listening to at medium and high volumes
The Plantronics GameCom 377 gaming headset is well-built and has a cleverly designed microphone that tucks into the headband. It may be a bad choice if you want to keep what you're listening to private.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
The Plantronics GameCom 377 is a well constructed gaming headset with an over-the-ear design. It is comfortable to wear and includes a noise-cancelling microphone that tucks into the headband, but unfortunately the headphones leak sound.
The Plantronics GameCom 377 headset has the same headband design as the cheaper GameCom 367 and the more expensive Plantronics GameCom 777. It feels well-built and should be comfortable to wear, even for hours at a time.
Like the other GameCom headsets, the Plantronics GameCom 377 has an extendable and flexible noise-cancelling microphone that fits into the headband. Other headsets like the Plantronics .Audio DSP 400 have microphones that stick out on the side, giving them an ungainly appearance when worn.
The microphone works well, but we found that the noise-cancelling failed to completely remove environmental sound. Noise from other people talking was still noticeable, although less so than headsets without noise-cancelling microphones.
The sound quality from the headphones is about average for a headset at this price. We noticed some distortion at high volumes, but the Plantronics GameCom 377 managed to reproduce treble, mid-range and bass accurately.
It has open ear-cups, which means you can hear more sound from your surroundings than with a pair of closed headphones. Unfortunately the Plantronics GameCom 377 headset is not a good choice for quiet environments because anyone in close vicinity will be able to hear what you are listening to.
If you're a gamer looking for a headset that delivers good quality sound and is comfortable to wear, then the Plantronics GameCom 377 headset is definitely worth a look. As long as you don't mind everyone around you getting an earful of the action too.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther