Pioneer Computers Australia Power Notebook 470K
Pioneer Power Notebook 470K
- Digital TV tuner
- It's heavy
A nice laptop but a little on the heavy side.
Price$ 3,499.00 (AUD)
The Pioneer Power Notebook 470K is bundled with a USB-based standard definition digital TV tuner and remote. Cyberlink PowerCinema 3 is supplied, complete with its own remote control to watch and record TV, create photo slide shows and listen to music. Such features, combined with the 470K's ability to use your TV as a display (using its S-Video TV-out), make for an almost Media Center PC-like experience.
This hefty, 4.1kg notebook features a 17" display, capable of a resolution or 2048 x 1536. It has a 128MB DDR ATI Mobility Radeon graphics controller. The 470K also includes a 640 x 480 CCD Web camera integrated into the bezel. The notebook's multi-card reader helps get photos from your digital camera.
The 470K comes with Easy CD/DVD creator and Power DVD for watching movies, plus WordPerfect Office for productivity.
It has 5.1 channel S/PDIF audio output. At the time of writing, Pioneer was also including a set of Creative Inspire 5.1 5100 speakers in the bundle. Pioneer was also offering a free upgrade to an 8X DVD-/+ RW drive. The 470K includes standard connectivity options such as Ethernet and a 56Kbps modem. Wi-Fi is optional.
The AMD Athlon64-M 3400+ processor operates in conjunction with 512MB of DDR SDRAM and a 60GB hard disk.
A one-year on-site (one year parts, three years labour) warranty is standard, with optional upgrades available.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTC++ Developer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCloud Test Engineer - AWS/Azure - IaaSOther
- CC.net developerNSW
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther