Make gorgeous slideshows with ProShow Gold
- Intelligent interface
- Doesn't include the professional-oriented options of ProShow Producer
For those whose slideshows consist primarily of still images (with perhaps some video included), ProShow Gold offers a wide range of tools to create and share a fully personalised, attractive show.
Price$ 69.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
Slideshows made from your own photographs or videos can be great tools for sharing information, marketing your company, creating family memories--or simply great fun. This is especially true now that it's so easy to share them in so many ways: on the Web, ever e-mail, on discs, or to show them in meetings using your computer and an attached large screen. The key is the right program for creating these slideshows. We found that Photodex's ProShow Gold delivers smooth, sophisticated multimedia slideshows, with an emphasis on still photos--though you can use video, too.
ProShow Gold uses a rather intelligent interface that isn't difficult to master, but it doesn't sacrifice functionality to accessibility. Simply drag and drop your photos into the timeline slots. Then, the fun begins. You can add transitions, music, motion and image effects, backgrounds and textures, moving text--a whole slew of options to move your slides across the screen and create an entertaining, creative and/or informative slide show.
ProShow Gold's output options cover a wide range. They include burning DVD or Blu-Ray discs that can hold multiple slideshows (with professional-looking menus and an autorun.exe, if you wish); upload to YouTube or your own Web site; share for free on vendor Photodex's Web site; or even run on a cell phone, MP3 player, and other devices.
For those whose slideshows consist primarily of still images (with perhaps some video included), ProShow Gold offers a wide range of tools to create and share a fully personalised, attractive show. For those users who want even more control, you might want to take a look at its big brother ProShow Producer, which includes more features and effects, including professional-oriented options, such as copyright, branding and color profile awareness.
Note: The trial/demo download version places a watermark on any output. However, you'll be able to save your slideshow and re-output it without a watermark, if you buy the license. Any new slideshows created in the full version will not have watermarks.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- CCStorage SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorACT
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTReporting AnalystOther
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW