Philips Streamium WACS7000
- Easy to set-up, good sound quality with excellent Wi-Fi range
- The interface could be a bit tricky to use
Difficult interface aside, the Philips Streamium WACS7000 is a well-designed wireless music system -- for anyone with the dosh.
With its thick chunky styling, the Philips Streamium WACS7000 may look rather over the top, but if you want music streaming from every room (well, two at any rate), this is a nicely worked (if not inexpensive) solution.
The main piece of the Philips Streamium WACS7000 kit is the MusicCentre. This has an 80GB hard drive, on to which you can rip your CD collection (or fill with MP3s from your existing PC or wired/wireless network). CD ripping can be painfully slow, however.
You can then play the files on the Philips Streamium WACS7000's MusicCenter, or zap them across to the separate MusicStation -- one of these is provided, although you can buy additional ones. You can't, however, stream media to other slave devices.
If you change from the MusicCentre to a MusicStation, you can even use the Philips Streamium WACS7000's 'Follows Me' feature to make sure you don't miss out on a note.
The Philips Streamium WACS7000 is relatively easy to set up but its interface is tricky to use.
But sound quality is generally pretty good and, the Wi-Fi range is excellent.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD