Panasonic CS/CU-W24EKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-W24EKR 7.03kW reverse cycle split air conditioner boasts a supersonic air purifying system that is incorporated into the indoor unit. The system works in combination with the filter to collect dust and dirt in the air for faster more efficient air purification, using supersonic waves. The indoor unit operates at a standard quiet level of 26dB, but you can also use the Quiet Mode button to lower the operating noise by 3dB.
Price$ 1,659.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.5|
|Star rating (heating)||3|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorACT
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTChange Architect - technology and organisationalOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorACT
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther