Panasonic CS/CU-E12JKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-E12JKR air conditioner provides optimum power control by changing the frequency of power supply; the inverter circuit alters the rotation speed of the compressor. On the start of the heating cycle and after the defrost cycle, the indoor fan will start up once the indoor heat exchanger is warm. The inverter air conditioner unit runs at 3.5kW and it also has an air purifier, as well as a super quiet function for indoor operation at 21dB. The front panel can be removed quickly and easily for cleaning purposes.
Price$ 1,439.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6|
|Star rating (heating)||5.5|
|Number of fan speeds||4|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD