OKI Printing Solutions B4350
- Fast, good text printing, LCD menu
- Nothing in particular
For the money, the Oki B4350 provides fast printing and excellent text, with an LCD navigation display that makes it particularly easy to use.
Price$ 768.00 (AUD)
Similar in size to most other small-office lasers we've seen lately, the Oki B4350 is a bit pricier than most. But the extra dollars fetch top-rated print speeds and good-looking prints. This model also has more top-mounted controls than you'll find on a typical personal printer: a well-designed eight-button control panel with a two-line LCD puts all settings at your fingertips.
The B4350 prints text well. Small text looked crisp, and large characters solid. Even at tiny font sizes, characters remained whole. Though line art showed slight banding in areas of fine parallel lines, it looked clean elsewhere. Our photo sample had some banding and was too light, but that shortcoming permitted it to show plenty of detail, even in darker areas. All in all, the B4350 produced very clean-looking output.
This model's outstanding speed--20.1 pages per minute on text during our tests, and 13.2 pages per minute on graphics--is another remarkable attribute. It also kicked out the first text page in a little less than 8 seconds.
The B4350's main paper tray holds 250 sheets of paper. A 500-sheet drawer is optional. You can feed special paper or thicker media such as envelopes via the fold-down auxiliary paper tray, one sheet at a time. For envelopes you must also open the rear paper exit to create a flat path through the printer.
A printed Setup Guide walks you through the process of unpacking the printer, installing the drum unit and toner cartridge, and loading the machine with paper. The guide doesn't discuss installing the print driver, but we found that process quite intuitive. The User's Guide, which comes as a PDF file on the software CD-ROM, is more complete.
An expensive internal Ethernet adapter enables you to share the B4350 with colleagues--and given these print speeds, that's a reasonable proposition.
Join the newsletter!
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTMS Dynamics CRM DevelopersACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTDisaster Recovery Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther