OKI Printing Solutions B4350
- Fast, good text printing, LCD menu
- Nothing in particular
For the money, the Oki B4350 provides fast printing and excellent text, with an LCD navigation display that makes it particularly easy to use.
Price$ 768.00 (AUD)
Similar in size to most other small-office lasers we've seen lately, the Oki B4350 is a bit pricier than most. But the extra dollars fetch top-rated print speeds and good-looking prints. This model also has more top-mounted controls than you'll find on a typical personal printer: a well-designed eight-button control panel with a two-line LCD puts all settings at your fingertips.
The B4350 prints text well. Small text looked crisp, and large characters solid. Even at tiny font sizes, characters remained whole. Though line art showed slight banding in areas of fine parallel lines, it looked clean elsewhere. Our photo sample had some banding and was too light, but that shortcoming permitted it to show plenty of detail, even in darker areas. All in all, the B4350 produced very clean-looking output.
This model's outstanding speed--20.1 pages per minute on text during our tests, and 13.2 pages per minute on graphics--is another remarkable attribute. It also kicked out the first text page in a little less than 8 seconds.
The B4350's main paper tray holds 250 sheets of paper. A 500-sheet drawer is optional. You can feed special paper or thicker media such as envelopes via the fold-down auxiliary paper tray, one sheet at a time. For envelopes you must also open the rear paper exit to create a flat path through the printer.
A printed Setup Guide walks you through the process of unpacking the printer, installing the drum unit and toner cartridge, and loading the machine with paper. The guide doesn't discuss installing the print driver, but we found that process quite intuitive. The User's Guide, which comes as a PDF file on the software CD-ROM, is more complete.
An expensive internal Ethernet adapter enables you to share the B4350 with colleagues--and given these print speeds, that's a reasonable proposition.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTOracle DBA - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCData Migration LeadQLD
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPEL1 OBIEE/Java DeveloperACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Permanent OpportunityNSW