"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Nokia Bluetooth Speakers MD-7W
- Compact size, magnetic design ideal for travel, runs on batteries and AC power, decent sound quality
- 3D stereo widening can distort at high volume levels
The MD-7W is a decent option if you can't live without your music, and the included 3.5mm audio cable means you can connect a variety of both wireless and wired devices.
Price$ 219.99 (AUD)
Designed for both Bluetooth mobile phones as well as any device supporting a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, Nokia's MD-7W speakers are an ideal travel accessory if you can't live without your music. Featuring a magnetic attachment design for portability, the MD-7W manages to pack quite a punch considering the size.
Designed for use with any mobile phone supporting Bluetooth 2.0 with the A2DP profile, the MD-7W's outstanding feature is the magnetic design. The two speakers feature a small magnet hidden behind the speaker grill and they snap together to save space when travelling. So you don't lose them, the speakers are also connected via a black rubber strip.
The side of the right speaker has controls; a power button, 3D stereo widening and volume control sit above a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and a Nokia charging port. Pairing via Bluetooth is a relatively simple process – simply switch on the unit to enter pairing mode, and search for Bluetooth devices to add the MD-7W.
Sound quality via a Bluetooth connection is solid, but far from outstanding. As expected, quality through the included standard 3.5mm audio cable is a far better proposition. The 3D stereo widening setting may be worth turning on, though it depends on what type of music you are listening to. At high volume levels, the stereo widening setting can distort your music, though it does provide reasonable bass for a set of speakers this size.
The MD-7W can run on either the included four AA batteries (two in each speaker), or via AC power using the included AC adapter. A flashing white indicator light lets you know when the unit is powered on, and a second light below signifies the 3D stereo widening setting.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- Vivo debut first 'zero-bezel' smartphone
- ZTE has to pay up before supply ban is scrapped
- Blackberry reveal KEY2 at NY launch event
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies