- Disposable, Provides up to 2 hours talk time
- Looks quite odd hanging off your phone, Not all handsets supported
A convenient accessory that could get you out of trouble on long trips and holidays.
Price$ 9.95 (AUD)
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable battery that provides up to two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby for your mobile phone.
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm x 7mm, the Mo-Batt has been designed to be inconspicuous, easily slipping unnoticed into a pocket, purse or handbag. It can be used as many times as you like, until of course the battery is drained completely. It can then be disposed of, and a new Mo-Batt can be purchased. We found the quoted battery life figures of two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby to be just about spot on.
The Mo-Batt has a cord protruding from the top right hand side of the package and this plugs into your mobile phone's charging socket. To ensure it will work for most handsets on the market, there is a package of adaptors available for the same cost as the Mo-Batt. These include adapters for most popular Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia models, although not all handsets from these manufacturers are supported.
The Mo-Batt works well enough, although if you are a budding fashionista, you won't like the look of the square, bright red packaging hanging off your lovely mobile. The top of the Mo-Batt features a key ring or lanyard strap holder, so it can easily be hung off your keys or around your neck.
Overall, the Mo-Batt is quite a handy accessory, but be warned that only the most popular handsets are supported. We think its best suited for those long holiday trips, rather than day to day use, but provided you aren't concerned with looks, its convenience factor is appealing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- How to Watch Huawei P20 Launch Live Stream & Live Blog
- Alcatel To Pre-Load Family Zone Service On All Their Australian Devices
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Awarded Telstra Blue Tick Certification
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW