- Disposable, Provides up to 2 hours talk time
- Looks quite odd hanging off your phone, Not all handsets supported
A convenient accessory that could get you out of trouble on long trips and holidays.
Price$ 9.95 (AUD)
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable battery that provides up to two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby for your mobile phone.
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm x 7mm, the Mo-Batt has been designed to be inconspicuous, easily slipping unnoticed into a pocket, purse or handbag. It can be used as many times as you like, until of course the battery is drained completely. It can then be disposed of, and a new Mo-Batt can be purchased. We found the quoted battery life figures of two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby to be just about spot on.
The Mo-Batt has a cord protruding from the top right hand side of the package and this plugs into your mobile phone's charging socket. To ensure it will work for most handsets on the market, there is a package of adaptors available for the same cost as the Mo-Batt. These include adapters for most popular Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia models, although not all handsets from these manufacturers are supported.
The Mo-Batt works well enough, although if you are a budding fashionista, you won't like the look of the square, bright red packaging hanging off your lovely mobile. The top of the Mo-Batt features a key ring or lanyard strap holder, so it can easily be hung off your keys or around your neck.
Overall, the Mo-Batt is quite a handy accessory, but be warned that only the most popular handsets are supported. We think its best suited for those long holiday trips, rather than day to day use, but provided you aren't concerned with looks, its convenience factor is appealing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- 3 ways to break your smartphone addiction and get back to work
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Lenovo won't make Windows 10 phones because it doubts Microsoft's commitment
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW