- Disposable, Provides up to 2 hours talk time
- Looks quite odd hanging off your phone, Not all handsets supported
A convenient accessory that could get you out of trouble on long trips and holidays.
Price$ 9.95 (AUD)
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable battery that provides up to two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby for your mobile phone.
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm x 7mm, the Mo-Batt has been designed to be inconspicuous, easily slipping unnoticed into a pocket, purse or handbag. It can be used as many times as you like, until of course the battery is drained completely. It can then be disposed of, and a new Mo-Batt can be purchased. We found the quoted battery life figures of two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby to be just about spot on.
The Mo-Batt has a cord protruding from the top right hand side of the package and this plugs into your mobile phone's charging socket. To ensure it will work for most handsets on the market, there is a package of adaptors available for the same cost as the Mo-Batt. These include adapters for most popular Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia models, although not all handsets from these manufacturers are supported.
The Mo-Batt works well enough, although if you are a budding fashionista, you won't like the look of the square, bright red packaging hanging off your lovely mobile. The top of the Mo-Batt features a key ring or lanyard strap holder, so it can easily be hung off your keys or around your neck.
Overall, the Mo-Batt is quite a handy accessory, but be warned that only the most popular handsets are supported. We think its best suited for those long holiday trips, rather than day to day use, but provided you aren't concerned with looks, its convenience factor is appealing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD