NEC AccuSync LCD92VX
- Little blurring despite being 16ms
- Extremely dark blacks and bright whites, analogue only
This is a great monitor for all-round pursuits. It offers a very vibrant picture and good colour performance and despite its 16ms response time, was almost as good as some of the 12ms panels.
Price$ 422.00 (AUD)
This screen produced very good results in all our tests and should be considered if you're after an all-round monitor for everyday work, watching movies or even games. It produces a vibrant and bright picture and despite its panel not being able to reproduce 16.7 million colour combinations, it went very well in the DisplayMate colour tests. In particular, the 256-level colour ramp was smoothly gradated without noticeable banding and its performance in the colour blending and colour scaling tests was excellent.
This monitor did have a tendency to produce dark blacks and very bright whites. This was noticeable in the extreme greyscale tests where the black and white ends of the scale drowned out some of the darker and lighter shades of grey.
Screen uniformity (a consistent brightness level across the entire screen) was excellent on this model and viewing from the sides was also impressive. We also liked the 16ms response time of this screen, which produced only slight blurring in our motion blur tests.
Physically, the AccuSync LCD92V is an analog-only monitor. It has a 2cm-thick bezel across the top and along the sides. Its base is solid and allows for tilting, but tilting the monitor backwards or forwards requires a fair bit of effort.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- G-Sync HDR displays go ultrawide and ultra-fast with the 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
- Samsung's 49-inch mega-wide display may displace multi-monitor setups
- More high-end GPUs are now compatible with Dell's 8K monitor
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA