Motorola V3i (Dolce & Gabbana)
- Fashion appeal, Limited edition release, Vibrant colour scheme, Included pendant
- No additional features, Accessories all extra, Price
The Dolce & Gabbana RAZR is a largely uninspiring release considering it doesn’t offer any new features or include basic accessories. If you’re after a fashion statement though, you’ll be impressed.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
Motorola produced a great phone in the RAZR V3, and now they are capitalising on that success with a limited edition fashion release: A Dolce & Gabbana RAZR V3i. This new handset retains the same features seen in the RAZR V3i but adds a vibrant gold and silver colour scheme, engraved Dolce & Gabbana logo and included pendant featuring Dolce & Gabbana initials.
The D&G RAZR doesn't offer any awe inspiring improvements over the original RAZR V3i; in fact its specifications are exactly the same. For full details on the features and operation of this handset, including battery life and performance refer to our review of the RAZR V3i.
This new version only differs in its exterior, with a vibrant gold and sliver colour scheme ensuring you'll stand out in a crowd. The handset is gold on its front and rear, with silver edging surrounding the keypad and display. Even the keypad is gold and the 5-way navigational pad silver - creating a nice contrast and setting this release apart from the RAZR V3i.
Considering Motorola teamed up with Italian designers to release this phone, we feel there could have been a few more improvements in the design. Only the colour scheme and engraved D&G logo on the rear of the phone set it apart from previous models. Inside, there are special edition wallpapers, screensavers and ring tones, but these are the only extras to the phone's features list.
The only other addition is the included pendant featuring gold D&G initials. It has a strap so this means it can be attached to the phone as a dangling, stylish statement. The D&G RAZR V3i is available to purchase from all major Dolce & Gabbana boutiques around the world.
The biggest disappointment of the D&G RAZR is the fact that there are no included accessories. You'll have to purchase these separately. A wireless Bluetooth headset costs $199.95, wired stereo headset is $59.95 and even a case at $79.95 must be purchased. If you already own a RAZR there is absolutely no reason to upgrade, especially considering the asking price. But if you are after a fashion phone, you'll probably be pleased.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC