Motorola V3i (Dolce & Gabbana)
- Fashion appeal, Limited edition release, Vibrant colour scheme, Included pendant
- No additional features, Accessories all extra, Price
The Dolce & Gabbana RAZR is a largely uninspiring release considering it doesn’t offer any new features or include basic accessories. If you’re after a fashion statement though, you’ll be impressed.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
Motorola produced a great phone in the RAZR V3, and now they are capitalising on that success with a limited edition fashion release: A Dolce & Gabbana RAZR V3i. This new handset retains the same features seen in the RAZR V3i but adds a vibrant gold and silver colour scheme, engraved Dolce & Gabbana logo and included pendant featuring Dolce & Gabbana initials.
The D&G RAZR doesn't offer any awe inspiring improvements over the original RAZR V3i; in fact its specifications are exactly the same. For full details on the features and operation of this handset, including battery life and performance refer to our review of the RAZR V3i.
This new version only differs in its exterior, with a vibrant gold and sliver colour scheme ensuring you'll stand out in a crowd. The handset is gold on its front and rear, with silver edging surrounding the keypad and display. Even the keypad is gold and the 5-way navigational pad silver - creating a nice contrast and setting this release apart from the RAZR V3i.
Considering Motorola teamed up with Italian designers to release this phone, we feel there could have been a few more improvements in the design. Only the colour scheme and engraved D&G logo on the rear of the phone set it apart from previous models. Inside, there are special edition wallpapers, screensavers and ring tones, but these are the only extras to the phone's features list.
The only other addition is the included pendant featuring gold D&G initials. It has a strap so this means it can be attached to the phone as a dangling, stylish statement. The D&G RAZR V3i is available to purchase from all major Dolce & Gabbana boutiques around the world.
The biggest disappointment of the D&G RAZR is the fact that there are no included accessories. You'll have to purchase these separately. A wireless Bluetooth headset costs $199.95, wired stereo headset is $59.95 and even a case at $79.95 must be purchased. If you already own a RAZR there is absolutely no reason to upgrade, especially considering the asking price. But if you are after a fashion phone, you'll probably be pleased.
Join the newsletter!
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Nokia 1 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Android 9.0 Release Date Rumours: When is Android P coming out?
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Sony Xperia XA2 to be Available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review: Full, in-depth review
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDigital Project Manager - AdobeVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- FTUI / UX Designer - 6 Month ContractOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Rep - Maryborough QLDOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerWA
- FTSAP Functional Analyst x 4. HCM ProgramOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject ServicesSA
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst and Test AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Data & Information ModellingQLD
- CCBusiness AdministratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCDevops Engineer - AWS and cloud infrastructureVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTTwo Executive Assistants (APS4 & APS5/6)ACT