Motorola MOTOPURE H12
- Classy design, ease of use, above average voice quality, included accessories
- Background noise not completely eradicated, incoming voice can distort at times
The MOTOPURE H12 is the best looking Bluetooth headset on the market. It's not all about style though, as it does a relatively fine job of handling calls.
Price$ 159.95 (AUD)
Sporting an incredibly stylish design and boasting CrystalTalk technology for noise cancellation, Motorola's MOTOPURE H12 is also comfortable and simple to use.
The H12 features CrystalTalk technology – previously only found in Motorola handsets. Motorola claims the unit uses two microphones to distinguish between your voice and background noise. The technology then adjusts the amount of noise it removes according to the environment you are in, resulting in clear, natural sounding audio. Although our caller's voice was extremely crisp and clear with notable volume levels, the H12 doesn't completely eradicate background noise – our callers still complained of minor instances in this regard. Despite this, the general quality of calls is above average.
Aesthetically, this is probably the best looking Bluetooth headset on the market. A perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal finish simply oozes class, and combined with a clear and inconspicuous ear clip (which can be worn on either ear), the H12 is comfortable to wear for long periods. Motorola claims the TrueComfort ear bud design is based on two years study of the human ear and three different sized ear buds are included in the sales package.
The H12 is quite easy to use, with a single call handling button, volume controls and a power switch being the only two controls on the unit. Turning on the unit automatically puts it into pairing mode and once paired, functions are simple and easy. Press the call handling button to answer a call, hold it to reject the call, and press it again to end the call. You can also redial your last number by holding down the call button. Additional functions include activating voice dialling (provided this is supported by your phone), transferring a call from the headset to your phone and muting the microphone.
The MOTOPURE H12 comes packaged with a matching desktop charger, a convenient charging case and a shirt clip. Motorola claims a standby time of approximately 5.5 hours.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 2 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 3 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Samsung says Galaxy Z Flip3 and Galaxy Z Fold3 pre-orders are up by 20 percent
- Motorola’s new Moto G50 features 5G support but a downgraded camera
- Motorola wants to integrate their new Edge smartphones into your digital life
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies