So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Mitsubishi MSZ-FB50VA air conditioner
The Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-FB50VA inverter split system air conditioner delivers a powerful cooling capacity of 5.0kW and a heating capacity of 6.0kW. Employing mould fighting technology the unit generates ozone to suppress the growth of mould in the indoor unit. The MSZ-FB50VA also incorporates a plasma duo filter system, which improves the air quality and removes chemical substances from the air in your home.
Price$ 3,125.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5.0|
|Star rating (heating)||5.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio review: Big GPU, big cooler, big results
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies