Microsoft Play and Charge Kit for Xbox 360
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 2 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 3 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 5 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Feneq's robot wargame Rogue Command fuses RTS and deckbuilding
- Aussie game developers to get an extra tax incentive
- This 8-bit processor built in Minecraft can run its own games
- Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- Valve’s hotly anticipated Steam Deck handheld gets delayed until 2022
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Best Aussie Internet plan deals in January 2022
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies