Microsoft Money 2005
Price$ 69.95 (AUD)
Overseas, Microsoft's latest Money 2005 package rivals Quicken 2005 in the personal finance software stakes. Problem is that in Australia, some of Money's big drawcard services like remote online access to your information through an MSN money account or automatic online account updates with your bank aren't available.
However, Money 2005 is a good looking and highly usable program for managing bills, budgets and accounts all in one place complete with automatic spending analysis.
In many respects Money 2005 closely resembles its predecessor, but the updated version is much less intimidating. Setup doesn't push you to enter each and every account, for instance. You can also jump in and start using the software right away, although you'll get more use out of it if you track all of your accounts.
Money 2005 is also let down by missing Australian-centric functionality such as support for GST and BAS statement management, something Microsoft needs to address in the way its competition has.
But if you all you're after is an inexpensive book balancing and budgeting solution complete with some nifty charting tools - and you need a bit more than an Excel spreadsheet, Money 2005 might still be of interest.
Join the newsletter!
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager - ICT Infrastructure - SecurityQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperWA
- TPICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- TPProject Manager - Dynamics CRMQLD
- FTIT Support - Level 3NSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- TPIT Trainer - System ReleaseWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther