Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is like going to another doctor for a second opinion, except that you don't have to make an appointment
- No realtime protection
Not a complete solution by any stretch of the imagination, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free is a free yet valuable addition to your PC's security arsenal.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free adds a useful extra layer of protection to your PC, at no extra cost.
You can't depend on just one program to protect you from rootkits, Trojans, viruses, worms, and other malicious code. The job is too important and the villains too numerous for that. So supplement your regular antivirus program (the one you keep running in the background at all times) with an extra malware scanner, such as Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free.
The free version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware doesn't offer real-time protection (the $30.21 full version does), making it useless as your first line of defence. But scanning your hard drive with the free Anti-Malware every week or so will add another layer of protection, finding whatever your main program missed.
It's like going to another doctor for a second opinion, except that you don't have to make an appointment.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free is extremely easy to use. You load it, check for updates at its prompting, then start the scan. To scan just one drive, file, or folder, right-click it and select Scan.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Settings in iOS 10: Every notable change you need to know
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- CCData ArchitectQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther