Magix Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus
- Accepts HD input, shaky camera footage can be effortlessly stabilised, individual pixels can be tracked
- Novices may have trouble using this software
If ever you've wanted to get into home video editing then expect to be welcomed with open arms. Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus is exactly what you need, and often more so. It's a truly fantastic package.
Price$ 59.00 (AUD)
There's a staggering amount of extras available in Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus – a one-stop solution to home video production that makes you wonder how Hollywood ever managed before the digital revolution.
Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus really is a total package, especially considering that it's aimed somewhere between the amateur and semi-pro markets. Without even going any further than placing cuts in order, you've already got access to swifter technology than was available to Thelma Shoonmaker when she was editing Raging Bull.
Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus accepts HD input too, so you'll also be able to work at a higher resolution with up to 99 video tracks, but it's not its role as an electronic editing room that really makes the package stand out.
There are plenty of products that offer similarly efficient cutting and identical and often cheesy transitions that, if used without artful skill, can make home movies look like industrial training videos.
The true power is in sexier post-production techniques. Shaky camera footage can be effortlessly stabilised, individual pixels can be tracked so you can map a travelling graphic to, for example, mask a characters face as they move around the screen and you can even add Chroma Key effects so footage taken in front of a blue screen can be merged with another video track.
You could use Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus to make your own weather broadcasts and you can even use the included Reallusion iClone 2 SE to add set digital characters to your movies that follow prescribed movements and actions. There's no arguing with the price. Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus is fantastic value. You can even ask Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus to access your MP3 collection. By clicking on one song you'll be told what others sound similar. Basic stereo sound can be rendered into decent 5.1 surround with little confusion.
Simplicity of use is also key to Movie Edit Pro 14.0 Plus' success and it won't take long before even a total novice is up, running and dabbling with a collection of toys that only a few years ago would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. You won't get more for your money anywhere else.
NOTE: Pricing of this product is in U.K Currency
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA