LucasArts LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Same flavour of Lego-shaped Star Wars fun, Wii Remote lightsaber controls are interesting
- Not a whole lot has changed, lightsaber controls are only fun for a short while
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a fun game to play and suitable for the casual gamer wanting to play it on Wii. However, if you've played the first two you might want to reconsider buying the game as it hasn't changed much.
Price$ 89.95 (AUD)
We've always had a soft spot in our heart for the Lego Star Wars games. The games were a great example of what you can do with a licence if you approach it the right way and it was ridiculously charming, what with its cute graphics and great sense of humour.
Much like with the Star Wars movies, LucasArts has seen fit to collect the first two Lego Star Wars game into an ultimate collection for the Wii. And the best part: it has Wii Remote lightsaber action!
Okay, so it's not the Jedi-like cutting limbs off of Stormtroopers control scheme that everyone has wanted since the Wii was first announced, but the motion-sensing lightsaber moves are fun...for about five minutes. As with most Wii games where you have to move the Remote to attack, it gets a little tiresome. The cool part is that the little speaker emits the appropriate lightsaber sounds, which only gets us more excited for the possibility of a proper Star Wars game with lightsaber controls built around the Wii Remote.
Aside from that, the game is pretty much the same as the others. You manoeuvre blocky Star Wars heroes through stages modelled after the movies, blast enemies and collect items. The controls are solid, the action is fun and the graphics are actually decent on the Wii. It should find a nice home on the casual-gamer friendly Wii, though anyone who's already played the first two might want to think hard before buying it, as the game hasn't changed much. Still, it's a fun title and one worth getting for the little Star Wars fanatic in your life.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther