Suitable for occasional use. LogMeIn also allows you to view a personal email archived in your Outlook folder.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
LogMeIn is very simple and easy to use and is an ideal service for less experienced users. Once you've downloaded the software, getting started takes just a few minutes. Registration is quick and painless.
Provided your remote PC is switched on, you'll be able to access it at logmein.com; simply enter your Windows username and password. The user interface is simple to use and clearly laid out.
We had no trouble accessing the files stored on our target system. At the touch of a button we could both open programs and edit documents. We were even able to play videos and hear system sounds from the remote machine. LogMeIn also allowed us to print files from our local machine.
LogMeIn's File Manager makes it easy to transfer even large files to and from either system - an 18MB file took just under five minutes to transfer.
LogMeIn features a Mini Meeting and Sharing function. These services can only be used from the target system, but allowed us to offer our colleagues remote access to our desktop in order to share files.
Join the newsletter!
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAGILE Business AnalystOther
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTApplications ManagerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support AnalystNSW
- TPProject Officer. Website optimisation enablementNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTDeveloper - TallymanOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Marketing Business AnalystOther
- CCProduct ManagerACT
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- CC.Net / AngularJS DeveloperVIC
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW