Suitable for occasional use. LogMeIn also allows you to view a personal email archived in your Outlook folder.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
LogMeIn is very simple and easy to use and is an ideal service for less experienced users. Once you've downloaded the software, getting started takes just a few minutes. Registration is quick and painless.
Provided your remote PC is switched on, you'll be able to access it at logmein.com; simply enter your Windows username and password. The user interface is simple to use and clearly laid out.
We had no trouble accessing the files stored on our target system. At the touch of a button we could both open programs and edit documents. We were even able to play videos and hear system sounds from the remote machine. LogMeIn also allowed us to print files from our local machine.
LogMeIn's File Manager makes it easy to transfer even large files to and from either system - an 18MB file took just under five minutes to transfer.
LogMeIn features a Mini Meeting and Sharing function. These services can only be used from the target system, but allowed us to offer our colleagues remote access to our desktop in order to share files.
Join the newsletter!
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTChange Manager - Gosford, NSW Central CoastNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTPrincipal Solutions Architect - Big Data and AnalyticsOther
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW