LG S18AWN-4 air conditioner
The LG S18AWN-4 inverter split air conditioner has a maximum cooling capacity of 5.80kW and a powerful air throw that allows you to feel the air up to twelve metres away. It also has gold fin durable coating, as well as air purifying and auto cleaning functions too. The fixed speed unit will run at 100 per cent capacity and stop and start automatically to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,499.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSenior BA ( Squad BA)Other
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project CoordinatorOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerQLD
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- TPTechnical Support ResourceVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTJava Developer (Axway API)Other
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- TPTechnical Project Manager (HRIS)WA
- TP.Net Developer - Senior Full StackQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW