LG 50PZ950 3D plasma TV (preview)
A 50in LG plasma with Smart TV Internet access and 3D playback
- Big screen for a very low RRP
- Smart TV services look great
- We'll have to wait and see
The 50in LG 50PZ950 is the mid-size version of the 60PZ950 -- LG's top plasma TV in Australia for 2011. It's a big screen without a big price tag, and it's got all of LG's newest gadgetry inside. We're keen to see how it performs.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
The LG 50PZ950 is a 50in 3D plasma TV. It doesn't have the superior cinema-style passive 3D that you can get on LG's 2011 LED TV range like the LG LW6500 3D LED TV, but it's got all LG's Smart TV Internet access features built in.
The LG 50PZ950 is available now for a $1999 recommended retail price.
Join the newsletter!
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Sony's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Samsung's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Hisense's Press Conference
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- TPManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - $104/hrQLD
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSCRUM MasterOther
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile AppsOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTCRM / MS Dynamics Architect / Sr ConsultantACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperACT
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther