LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton
- Stylish, small and compact
- It collects fingerprints and dust
A low-cost product that will look good on your desk while taking up minimum space. The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton is not bursting with features, but it's all you need from an entry-level product. The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton is USB only.
Price$ 259.00 (AUD)
LaCie products are well-known for their stylish looks, and this LaCie Hard Disk 500GB designer model is no exception.
Indeed, the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB's minimal design is important enough to give the designer pride of place in the name of the product itself. Step forward (takes deep breath): the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB design by Neil Poulton.
Finished in a glossy piano black, the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB's ultra-compact design is just about as small as it could possibly be and when powered up, the underside is illuminated with a cool blue glow.
The LaCie Hard Disk 500GB uses an external power supply but, like the drive itself, it's exceedingly light and compact making this a very portable and desirable-looking drive, although the glossy finish does tend to attract dust and fingerprints.
Upon connecting the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB for the first time, a setup assistant is automatically launched to help you format the drive correctly for your system. This software is all pre-installed on the drive, so there's no need for a driver CD. The format is important if you want to use the drive on different platforms.
You can choose a Windows-only installation or a dual-partition configuration that allows a portion of the drive to be also visible by Linux and Macintosh systems.
Also pre-installed in the LaCie Hard Disk 500GB is LaCie's 1-Click Backup software as well as all the required documentation. It's simple, good-looking and functional and comes at a very competitive price.
Join the newsletter!
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
- Synology Introduces FlashStation FS1018 and DiskStation DS218
- CES 2018: Crucial launches next generation MX500 SSD
- QNAP Releases QTS 4.3.4. Beta for x86-Based NAS
- QNAP ships world’s first Ryzen NAS, promising boosted Virtual Machine performance
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect ? NetworkingQLD
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Solution Architect - TransformationOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTPlatform DesignerOther
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCWeb Designer /DeveloperQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCBRM DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- FTIT Procurement Analyst - AWS, On-PremOther
- CCJava DevelopersVIC
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW