Konica Minolta Online Photo Printing
- Cheap prints if you buy in bulk
- Limited options
For buying a large quantity of big prints, Konica Minolta may well wind up being your cheapest option.
Price$ 0.50 (AUD)
Konica Minolta's photo printing service operates with the same software as that of Mr Gadget. It falls firmly into the middle of the pack, offering average options with an average interface at a slightly higher than normal cost.
Pricing is well above average at lower numbers, with 4x6 prints costing a massive $0.50 each. As the numbers climb however the price drops, and once you order over 31 prints, it hits a nice, cheap $0.29 a print, which is comparable to the cheapest services out there. This applies to the larger sizes as well, and so if you find yourself ordering multiples of bigger prints, this should be one of your first stops as you can get 12x18 inch photographs for $7.80
Unfortunately, that is as big as the photos get. There are no alternative media options, although there are a few different borders available, both black and white.
Like the interface of Mr Gadget's service, the downloadable software you must use is serviceable, but nothing mind blowing. It is fairly easy to navigate and contains rudimentary image editing functions.
You have the option of either picking up your prints or having them mailed to you, however postage does cost a rather hefty $5.00. There are stores in a number of locations, however in general we thought they were a little out of the way. Posted items will typically take a week to arrive.
The image quality of this service fell somewhere in between AGFA and Kodak; prints looked good but not exceptional. We felt they turned out a little dull, lacking the same sort of life and richness of colour present in some of the competitors. They still look fine, and for most people they will be perfectly acceptable, but the difference is visible when they are lined up with the other prints.
Read our roundup for a direct comparison with the other vendors.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCChange DirectorNSW
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC