MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL
- High speed, affordable, low running costs, colour
- Nothing in particular
This printer may well lead the colour printing revolution, with rapid colour output at an affordable price.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
When you see a colour laser printer claiming a 20ppm (pages per minute) print speed, cynicism tends to kick in--because colour printing is notoriously slow. But the magicolor 5430DL can really knock out the sheets.
This high-end colour laser is comparatively cheap to buy, easy to maintain and economical to run--even more so with the Toner Value Kit.
This is a perfect option for large workgroups, with built-in Ethernet and auto-duplexing. As for speeds, we managed 18ppm in colour and, thanks to the 2400 x 600dpi resolution, prints looked spot-on. If only you didn't have to buy an extra paper tray to get support beyond the measly 250-page input.
Vendors have been talking about the colour printing revolution in offices for ages but, in truth, it's never been cost-effective or quick enough. Konica Minolta might be about to change all that with this machine.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Latest News Articles
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Canon unveils its latest range of Pixma Inkjet printers and CanoScan scanner series
- Epson Launches First Double-Sided A3+ 4-In-1 Inkjet EcoTank Printer
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies