Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL
- High speed, affordable, low running costs, colour
- Nothing in particular
This printer may well lead the colour printing revolution, with rapid colour output at an affordable price.
Price$ 1,999.00 (AUD)
When you see a colour laser printer claiming a 20ppm (pages per minute) print speed, cynicism tends to kick in--because colour printing is notoriously slow. But the magicolor 5430DL can really knock out the sheets.
This high-end colour laser is comparatively cheap to buy, easy to maintain and economical to run--even more so with the Toner Value Kit.
This is a perfect option for large workgroups, with built-in Ethernet and auto-duplexing. As for speeds, we managed 18ppm in colour and, thanks to the 2400 x 600dpi resolution, prints looked spot-on. If only you didn't have to buy an extra paper tray to get support beyond the measly 250-page input.
Vendors have been talking about the colour printing revolution in offices for ages but, in truth, it's never been cost-effective or quick enough. Konica Minolta might be about to change all that with this machine.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new Expression Premium Photo Range
- Epson Australia Unveils New Expression Home Range of Printers
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCTransformation Technical ArchitectWA
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Manager - eFormsQLD
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTService Management LeadOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW