Konami Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil
Waffles, llamas and hamsters
- Two-player mode, llamas
- Nothing of note
The unique blend of wonderfully bizarre settings and enemies make Death Jr.'s return a fresh gaming experience. It's Nightmare Before Christmas meets Alice in Wonderland. Prepare yourself for one crazy trip.
Price$ 79.95 (AUD)
Gigantic waffles and an ocean of acidic syrup. Chickens that shoot lasers Cyclops style, llama farms, and massive hamsters. Best of all, a flame-thrower that launches fiery toilet paper. Sound enticing? Well, you got it all in the fabulous world of Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil on the PSP. Death Jr. 2's unhindered creativity, amazing art direction, and dark humour make it a unique PSP experience.
Death Jr. and his quirky buddies are back for another adventure in this up and coming game when they accidentally release a Hulk-like evil spirit. Unfortunately, this time, the spirit takes Evil-Plus supplements that make it especially formidable.
The game smoothly combines FPS elements with platform action for fun play. The updated camera system allows you to rotate views and get a better view of your enemies and surroundings. The graphic elements are top-notch (especially the flashy particle effects). Added to the vivid artwork of the course layouts and a groovy soundtrack, Death Jr. 2 is a treat to the senses.
Unlike its predecessor, Death Jr. 2 now has the improved option to play the game as either Death Jr. or Pandora. This allows for a two-player mode where each player can pick one of the two. The game experience differs depending on which character you choose. Pandora carries a whip as a melee weapon and can nimbly cross narrow paths while Death Jr., with his multi-purpose scythe, can swing across gaps and slide down ropes at a faster pace.
Both characters can learn multiple melee attack combinations as well as create their own long-range weapons depending on the materials you collect in each level. There are a total of eight weapons for each character. Weapons are diverse and include freeze guns, flamethrowers, gas mines, electric guns, and rocket launchers. As an added plus, both Pandora and Death Jr. can perform hover jumps. By pressing X twice, they can twirl their melee weapons in the air for a long distance leap.
Death Jr. 2 is definitely a game that works for those of you who just love hacking at things. Levels spawn swarms of enemies with complex AI that keep coming at you unless you attack their regeneration area. The creative randomness of the enemies is delightful. After all, not too many games have llamas, chickens, hamsters, gorillas, possessed trees, gigantic centipedes, and mechanical spiders going for you all at once. These situations give good reason to master the attack combinations gained through experience.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By MadCatz
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Razer
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- Wargaming Ready Warships Blitz for Jan 18 Launch
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health - 12+ month contractQLD
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- TPSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTExecutive Assistant (APS4)ACT
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AML -Other
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTPower BI /SQL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior React DeveloperQLD
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTDevops EngineerOther
- CCSite Acquisition/ RF Engineer EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPChange Manager | 12 month contract | $1181/dayQLD
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - DNSVIC
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT