Easy photo printing from Kodak
- No storage restrictions, simple photo editing
- Need to make a purchase every 12 months
Kodak Gallery is perfect for storing digital pics online if you intend to make at least one print or memento purchase every 12 months.
Price$ 0.29 (AUD)
Formally Ofoto.com, Kodak Gallery is an all-in-one digital storage, sharing and printing Web site.
Although there are no restrictions on Kodak Gallery's online storage space, you have to make one purchase every 12 months to store images for free.
There are three different options for uploading our photos to the Kodak Gallery. We found the easy-to-use Kodak EasyShare software the simplest method, especially as we were able to upload directly from our digital camera once we'd plugged it into the PC.
However Kodak Gallery also supports the traditional photo-by-photo method of trawling folders on your PC and selecting images you want to upload, as well as emailing pictures from a camera phone to an online gallery.
Once uploaded to Kodak Gallery, it is easy to make simple edits to pictures such as cropping, resizing and adding artistic effects as well removing red-eye and adding borders. You can share photo albums with friends via email.
Kodak Gallery gave us 20 free 6x4in prints when we registered, after which we were able to order prints in sizes ranging from 3.75x5in to 20x30in. For bulk orders of 250 and above, prices drop. Delivery costs are extra.
You can choose from a selection of photobooks, as well as mementos such as clothing, mugs and keyrings and canvases. Kodak claims delivery times for all products range from three to 10 days.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Business Analyst (Senior)WA
- FTCyber Security Solution ArchitectOther
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCUNIX AdministratorACT
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- FTSQL Data AnalystOther
- CCNetwork Security EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerQLD
- TPEnterprise Technology ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- CCActive Directory SpecialistNSW