Kodak EasyShare SV811
- Wireless connectivity, flexible content playback
- Small 8in screen, takes up to two hours to detect new shared albums
The Kodak EasyShare SV811 isn't the largest screen (there is also a 10in model, and other manufacturers produce frames larger even than this), but if you prize easy wireless connectivity and flexible content playback above screen size then the 8in Kodak EasyShare SV811 is a very good choice.
Price$ 299.00 (AUD)
Kodak's 8in EasyShare SV811 digital photo frame displays slideshows of digital images.
Sharing digital photos online is easy. But storing them on a PC can make them less convenient to share with guests at home. If you would rather not pass around photo prints, a digital photo frame can help. Kodak's 8in EasyShare SV811 frame will play slideshows of digital images.
It comes with memory card slots, and the Kodak EasyShare SV811 can also play music and video files while propped up on its kickstand. But there the similarities end.
The Kodak EasyShare SV811 displays images via Wi-Fi from your PC or from Kodak's EasyShare Gallery Web site. The frame's 802.11b/g wireless connection is easy to set up via the on-screen menus, except that you must enter your security passcode and account information using the remote (or the buttons on the frame) and manoeuvre through the on-screen keyboard.
The Kodak EasyShare SV811 displays photos in shared online albums, without you having to turn on your computer. Although, in testing, the frame quickly displayed photos taken from our existing shared Gallery albums, it may require up to two hours to detect newly shared albums.
To send files from your PC to the Kodak EasyShare SV811, you need to use Windows Media Player 11.0 and enable media sharing. Our images looked quite attractive on the Kodak EasyShare SV811's 800x480 pixel LCD, with high contrast and appealing colour saturation. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, and we noticed some obvious image cropping in our tests.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Take a ride on Positron’s Voyager, a full-motion chair for VR cinema
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD