Kodak EasyShare Picture Viewer
- Good LCD
- Lack of a reason for existence
Is it really necessary?
Price$ 199.00 (AUD)
If you already have a camera with an LCD 2.0" or larger, you are not in the target market for Kodak's EasyShare Picture Viewer.
As its name suggests, the product acts like a mini photo album and is designed to let users show off their pics to friends or family. Its selling point is its screen--a 2.5" high-resolution LCD.
Weighing only 70g and measuring 87mm wide by 58mm high by 12mm deep, the product is easy to carry around in a pocket or handbag. When you have an audience, pull it out and share your images instantly with your friends.
Kodak claims the EasyShare can display full-resolution images in less than three seconds, but we found it took longer on images of about 2.5MB. Smaller images worked fine.
The EasyShare Picture Viewer only has slots for SD and MMC cards. Its internal storage is 32MB and a video-out port allows you view your images on your TV.
The EasyShare is pretty light on features. It provides a slide show, with intervals that can be adjusted from three seconds onwards; allows you to delete images and gives you 2X magnification. Images can also be viewed nine-per-screen. You can also get basic picture info such as file type, date and image size.
The Menu button is a bit hard to press, which is a problem if you have big fingers.
Because it is compatible with the new IMAGELINK print system, users can select images to be printed on Kodak's EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other