Kodak EASYSHARE DX7590
- Sharp 5 megapixel image detail, 10X optical zoom
- Shaky at maximum zoom, slow buffer times
An easy-to-use camera that delivers versatile and adaptable functionality and performance.
Price$ 699.00 (AUD)
Kodak's EASYSHARE DX7590 offers great flexibility thanks to its 10X Schneider Kreuznach (35mm equivalent 38mm to 380mm) zoom lens, which lets the user cope with pretty much anything they'll come up against.
At maximum zoom, camera shake becomes an issue, so when planning to do lots of work at that end, a tripod would be handy. The 5 megapixel camera also comes equipped with a healthy range of photographic modes, including a custom mode for saving frequently used settings. The combination of the lens, sensor and Kodak's Colour Science Image Processing chip results in very good photos--images taken at full zoom showed sharp detail, while colour fidelity was good.
The DX7590 comes with the standard camera dock for transferring images to the PC and charging the lithium ion battery. For users who want to take a step up, the EasyShare Printer Dock Plus is a worthwhile investment. The Printer Dock Plus combines the image transfer and battery-charging features of the camera dock with a small dye-sub printer that turns out great 4" x 6" prints. It is PictBridge-compatible, so any PictBridge-capable camera can be plugged in.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 2 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 3 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
- 5 Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 review: This gaming laptop oozes luxurious power
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- New D-Link home security cameras feature onboard AI
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies