Kodak EASYSHARE C360 Zoom
- Nice image quality, light and easy to carry
- Flimsy, lacking in features, horrible lag between shots
Recommended for brand new photographers who are after crisp, clean images.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
Essentially an upgrade to the C340, the C360 packs in more features, more options but still suffers from some of the same problems as its predecessor. Virtually identical in shape and size to the C340, this model is constructed in the same way: it is largely plastic, and feels weak and flimsy. The majority of functions are accessed via the function wheel, which doesn't feel like it would last through vigorous use.
It has a great menu system, however, as well as high-quality pictures. Unfortunately, the horrible lag between shots we saw in the C340 has returned, and it makes taking multiple shots a massive pain. It can take as long as 4.5 seconds for the flash to properly recycle, which severely limits the user's ability to take rapid shots.
The preset modes available in the C360 make it a very flexible option. It has 17 scene modes and five colour modes. Couple that with a great continuous shot function (up to 30 shots), and you have a very decent camera for brand-new photographers.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Noir Matter Introduces waterproof stabiliser for GoPro & other action cameras
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCJunior / Mid Test AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC