So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Kodak EASYSHARE C360 Zoom
- Nice image quality, light and easy to carry
- Flimsy, lacking in features, horrible lag between shots
Recommended for brand new photographers who are after crisp, clean images.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
Essentially an upgrade to the C340, the C360 packs in more features, more options but still suffers from some of the same problems as its predecessor. Virtually identical in shape and size to the C340, this model is constructed in the same way: it is largely plastic, and feels weak and flimsy. The majority of functions are accessed via the function wheel, which doesn't feel like it would last through vigorous use.
It has a great menu system, however, as well as high-quality pictures. Unfortunately, the horrible lag between shots we saw in the C340 has returned, and it makes taking multiple shots a massive pain. It can take as long as 4.5 seconds for the flash to properly recycle, which severely limits the user's ability to take rapid shots.
The preset modes available in the C360 make it a very flexible option. It has 17 scene modes and five colour modes. Couple that with a great continuous shot function (up to 30 shots), and you have a very decent camera for brand-new photographers.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Fujifilm announces new X-T100 camera for entry-level photography
- Sony introduces new VCT-SGR1 shooting grip for RX0 and RX100 Series cameras
- Canon upgrades L-series lense lineup
- Samsung Electronics introduces Pro Endurance microSD
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies