K-Mart Online Photo Printing
- A lot of options, Competitive pricing
- Advertising on interface
A cheap, robust photo printing service that will be perfect for those just after plain photographs.
Price$ 0.29 (AUD)
Kmart's photo printing service failed to impress us. It offers a fairly standard array of options with a slightly below average pricing system, taking advantage of Kodak's photo printing network.
The biggest problem by far however is that Kmart has taken the same stance as BigW and do not offer delivery as an option. All photographs must be picked up from their stores. Online printing should eliminate the need to go out at all, so we can't understand why Kmart would exclude this feature.
Kmart's pricing structure is adequate but not particularly impressive, mirroring that provided by Kodak. Standard sized prints cost $0.49 each if you order less than thirty, but this drops to $0.39 for larger orders. 5x7 inch shots will set you back $3.00, but the 8x10 prints are slightly more reasonable at $5.00 each. It is also worth noting that despite having no postage option, and thus no postage costs, there is a $1.99 handling fee which seems entirely unnecessary.
The 8x10 prints are as big as this service goes, which is disappointing, considering some offer prints upwards of 25 inches, and a wide variety of media options (shirts, mugs, puzzles etc). You can access this service through their downloadable software, which we found extremely streamlined. There is no signup, and it was quick and intuitive. Unfortunately this is not enough to save this service from the rest of its problems.
It is a shame, because Kodak's printing service produces some fine images. We felt they were comparable with Fujifilm's shots, which we absolutely loved. Colours were rich and deep, although not quite as bright as Fujifilm's they still looked great.
Read our roundup for a direct comparison with the other vendors.
Join the newsletter!
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CCHelpdesk Support AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTOperational Support Engineer - Linux & CiscoOther
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPDigital Project Manager - SalesforceNSW
- FTUnix AdministratorACT
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther