The tree in question here is your drive's file and folder hierarchy, not the elm in your backyard
- Can display a lot of different information, duplicate file search, supports multiple file formats
- Interface strays a bit from the Windows norm
TreeSize Professional is probably of most interest to IT types who want to profile PC usage on a box-by-box basis.
Price$ 50.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing in this product is in US$.
Everything you wanted to know about your hard drive and file system (and probably a lot more than you need to know) and more is what you get with TreeSize Professional (US$50, 21-day free trial).
The tree in question here is of course the file and folder hierarchy, not the elm in your backyard. TreeSize Professional displays everything from wasted space to the largest files to the oldest files in any number of ways — including a 3D tree map, pie chart, and both vertical and horizontal bar charts. It also save stats in several different formats including Excel and XML.
TreeSize Professional also provides ready access to a number of Windows functions, such as the System Restore configuration dialog, Add/Remove Programs dialog, and others that you might find handy while you're cleaning up your system using the program. In the end, that's the program's most useful application Ᾱ showing what's going on in your file system, helping you find files, then letting you move them, delete them, etc. One of the standout functions is a duplicate file search.
TreeSize Professional's interface strays a bit from the Windows norm (hint: Right-click and use standard keyboard shortcuts instead of looking for functions in the Edit menu) but it's otherwise easy to use. The program itself can be a bit bewildering at first, due the number of ways to view info. We do have one wish: The program is so good at finding files, we really wanted to use it for renaming them en masse.
There's a free (albeit less far less useful) version of TreeSize — TreeSize Free — that shows stats, but lacks charting and the pro version's search and manipulation functions.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSOE Architect - Gold CoastQLD
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst – Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- TPJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther