The tree in question here is your drive's file and folder hierarchy, not the elm in your backyard
- Can display a lot of different information, duplicate file search, supports multiple file formats
- Interface strays a bit from the Windows norm
TreeSize Professional is probably of most interest to IT types who want to profile PC usage on a box-by-box basis.
Price$ 50.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing in this product is in US$.
Everything you wanted to know about your hard drive and file system (and probably a lot more than you need to know) and more is what you get with TreeSize Professional (US$50, 21-day free trial).
The tree in question here is of course the file and folder hierarchy, not the elm in your backyard. TreeSize Professional displays everything from wasted space to the largest files to the oldest files in any number of ways — including a 3D tree map, pie chart, and both vertical and horizontal bar charts. It also save stats in several different formats including Excel and XML.
TreeSize Professional also provides ready access to a number of Windows functions, such as the System Restore configuration dialog, Add/Remove Programs dialog, and others that you might find handy while you're cleaning up your system using the program. In the end, that's the program's most useful application Ᾱ showing what's going on in your file system, helping you find files, then letting you move them, delete them, etc. One of the standout functions is a duplicate file search.
TreeSize Professional's interface strays a bit from the Windows norm (hint: Right-click and use standard keyboard shortcuts instead of looking for functions in the Edit menu) but it's otherwise easy to use. The program itself can be a bit bewildering at first, due the number of ways to view info. We do have one wish: The program is so good at finding files, we really wanted to use it for renaming them en masse.
There's a free (albeit less far less useful) version of TreeSize — TreeSize Free — that shows stats, but lacks charting and the pro version's search and manipulation functions.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTERP Technical Analyst - PeoplesoftOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTLead ETL DeveloperOther
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPProject Officer - ICTQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD