Jabra SP200 Bluetooth speakerphone
If you're looking for a simple and inexpensive Bluetooth speakerphone, the SP200 is one of the best on the market.
- Simple to operate, large volume dial, sun visor clip, good audio quality and voice performance
- No advanced features, feels cheap
Jabra's SP200 is a no-frills Bluetooth speakerphone that does the basics and does them well. Don't let the plastic build fool you –- this is a simple and easy to use speakerphone that's good value for money.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
A Bluetooth speakerphone with a basic yet effective design, Jabra's SP200 certainly isn't exciting, nor is it overly attractive. But if you're looking for a simple and inexpensive speakerphone, the SP200 is one of the best on the market.
The Jabra SP200 Bluetooth speakerphone is a cheaper version of the company's premium SP700 model. It sports the same curved design, but the SP200 uses a less attractive plastic finish and feels cheaper (which it is). The redesigned volume control is an odd-looking, large wheel on the front of the SP200. Its size makes it effortless to use, and it is one of the SP200's best features.
The Jabra SP200 attaches to a car sun visor by using the included clip, but it can also sit on a desk for office use. Using this device is simple — once it's paired with your phone, you simply tap the large, round call button to answer or end calls, and rotate the dial to adjust volume. You can also hold down the call button to activate other functions, such as rejecting incoming calls, activating voice dialling (provided your phone supports this), and muting outgoing audio.
The Jabra SP200 lacks some advanced features like an FM transmitter and caller ID functions, but its performance on the whole is satisfying. At this price, outgoing audio is particularly impressive — Jabra claims the speakerphone uses DSP noise reduction and echo cancellation. We were able to hold a relatively clear conversation in most instances, though when the the driver's window was wound all the way down wind noise hindered communication. Incoming audio is loud and quite clear, though voices often sound rather hollow. Thankfully, the speakerphone's maximum volume is sufficiently loud, even when there's background noise.
Jabra bundles the SP200 with an in-car charger as well as a USB cable. The SP200 has a standard micro-USB connection and Jabra claims up to 10 hours of talk time can be achieved off a full charge.
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @Goodgearguide
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD