So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Jabra SP200 Bluetooth speakerphone
If you're looking for a simple and inexpensive Bluetooth speakerphone, the SP200 is one of the best on the market.
- Simple to operate, large volume dial, sun visor clip, good audio quality and voice performance
- No advanced features, feels cheap
Jabra's SP200 is a no-frills Bluetooth speakerphone that does the basics and does them well. Don't let the plastic build fool you –- this is a simple and easy to use speakerphone that's good value for money.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
A Bluetooth speakerphone with a basic yet effective design, Jabra's SP200 certainly isn't exciting, nor is it overly attractive. But if you're looking for a simple and inexpensive speakerphone, the SP200 is one of the best on the market.
The Jabra SP200 Bluetooth speakerphone is a cheaper version of the company's premium SP700 model. It sports the same curved design, but the SP200 uses a less attractive plastic finish and feels cheaper (which it is). The redesigned volume control is an odd-looking, large wheel on the front of the SP200. Its size makes it effortless to use, and it is one of the SP200's best features.
The Jabra SP200 attaches to a car sun visor by using the included clip, but it can also sit on a desk for office use. Using this device is simple — once it's paired with your phone, you simply tap the large, round call button to answer or end calls, and rotate the dial to adjust volume. You can also hold down the call button to activate other functions, such as rejecting incoming calls, activating voice dialling (provided your phone supports this), and muting outgoing audio.
The Jabra SP200 lacks some advanced features like an FM transmitter and caller ID functions, but its performance on the whole is satisfying. At this price, outgoing audio is particularly impressive — Jabra claims the speakerphone uses DSP noise reduction and echo cancellation. We were able to hold a relatively clear conversation in most instances, though when the the driver's window was wound all the way down wind noise hindered communication. Incoming audio is loud and quite clear, though voices often sound rather hollow. Thankfully, the speakerphone's maximum volume is sufficiently loud, even when there's background noise.
Jabra bundles the SP200 with an in-car charger as well as a USB cable. The SP200 has a standard micro-USB connection and Jabra claims up to 10 hours of talk time can be achieved off a full charge.
Stay up to date with the latest reviews. Sign up to GoodGearGuide’s Gear Daily newsletters
Follow GoodGearGuide on Twitter: @Goodgearguide
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Latest News Articles
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S20: Is Bigger Better?
- Woolworths have one of the best Galaxy Fold 2 preorder deals in Australia
- Circles are back at it with new 100GB for $1 deal
- Deal: Telstra throw in the 'free' pair of AirPods that Apple won't
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies