- Can be used with standard headphones, Ease of use and pairing
- Volume control doesn't work with MP3 players
A convenient gadget for those who don't want to let their music get in the way of their mobile phone.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
If chilling out with your MP3 player has ever meant you missed an important phone call, then perhaps the Jabra BT325s was created with you in mind.
The BT325s plugs into your MP3 player via a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and acts as a normal set of earphones. But the best feature of this nifty device is its Bluetooth capabilities - users simply pair it with their mobile phone and it cheerfully notifies with a melodic chime every time you have a phone call. Gone are those days where your blaring iPod forced you to miss an important call.
The BT325s looks like a standard in-line remote that you would find on many digital music players. It has volume controls for the phone and voice dialing function on capable handsets, but sadly these don't work with your MP3 player. With a wireless connection and a microphone built into the BT325s, you can answer your phone without even fishing it from your bag or pocket.
Sound quality is above average for both music and voice. This is further assisted by the fact that you can use any set of standard headphones with the unit. It comes with a pair of default earbuds, but these can simply be disconnected and replaced with a third party pair. With a claimed eight hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby for music and Bluetooth connection, there's also plenty of juice to chat away and rock out without having to stop and recharge.
Join the newsletter!
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Sport AT
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Toys for Boys
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
ESET Internet Security
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Smart Security Premium
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Latest News Articles
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Wizards of the Coast invest $10 million into MTG: Arena esports
- Sony Xperia XZ4 Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- Boost Mobile boosts data inclusions
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies