- Can be used with standard headphones, Ease of use and pairing
- Volume control doesn't work with MP3 players
A convenient gadget for those who don't want to let their music get in the way of their mobile phone.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
If chilling out with your MP3 player has ever meant you missed an important phone call, then perhaps the Jabra BT325s was created with you in mind.
The BT325s plugs into your MP3 player via a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and acts as a normal set of earphones. But the best feature of this nifty device is its Bluetooth capabilities - users simply pair it with their mobile phone and it cheerfully notifies with a melodic chime every time you have a phone call. Gone are those days where your blaring iPod forced you to miss an important call.
The BT325s looks like a standard in-line remote that you would find on many digital music players. It has volume controls for the phone and voice dialing function on capable handsets, but sadly these don't work with your MP3 player. With a wireless connection and a microphone built into the BT325s, you can answer your phone without even fishing it from your bag or pocket.
Sound quality is above average for both music and voice. This is further assisted by the fact that you can use any set of standard headphones with the unit. It comes with a pair of default earbuds, but these can simply be disconnected and replaced with a third party pair. With a claimed eight hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby for music and Bluetooth connection, there's also plenty of juice to chat away and rock out without having to stop and recharge.
Join the newsletter!
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Google phases out first-gen Pixel smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- FTProject Manager, Capital WorksNSW
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTDigital BA x2Other
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorVIC
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW