- Can be used with standard headphones, Ease of use and pairing
- Volume control doesn't work with MP3 players
A convenient gadget for those who don't want to let their music get in the way of their mobile phone.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
If chilling out with your MP3 player has ever meant you missed an important phone call, then perhaps the Jabra BT325s was created with you in mind.
The BT325s plugs into your MP3 player via a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and acts as a normal set of earphones. But the best feature of this nifty device is its Bluetooth capabilities - users simply pair it with their mobile phone and it cheerfully notifies with a melodic chime every time you have a phone call. Gone are those days where your blaring iPod forced you to miss an important call.
The BT325s looks like a standard in-line remote that you would find on many digital music players. It has volume controls for the phone and voice dialing function on capable handsets, but sadly these don't work with your MP3 player. With a wireless connection and a microphone built into the BT325s, you can answer your phone without even fishing it from your bag or pocket.
Sound quality is above average for both music and voice. This is further assisted by the fact that you can use any set of standard headphones with the unit. It comes with a pair of default earbuds, but these can simply be disconnected and replaced with a third party pair. With a claimed eight hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby for music and Bluetooth connection, there's also plenty of juice to chat away and rock out without having to stop and recharge.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther