- Dog tag design, good volume levels, easy operation and pairing
- Slight delay when handling calls and music, incoming voice could be clearer
The BT3030 does a solid job at wirelessly handling calls and music, and also commands a respectable asking price.
Price$ 99.00 (AUD)
Resembling a fashionable dog tag rather than a Bluetooth stereo remote and handsfree device, Jabra's BT3030 certainly lays claim to the mobile phone market appealing to the fashion oriented.
The BT3030 is a device that wirelessly handles both your calls and music playback using Bluetooth. The design is a small pendant shape, consisting of an etched silver front and rear with black, rubber edging. A beaded-style stainless steel necklace means the BT3030 can be worn around your neck.
Pairing the unit to your phone is a simple process; the BT3030 automatically enters pairing mode when it is powered on by pressing the call handling button. Operation is very straightforward; a play/pause button and previous/next track keys handle your music and any incoming calls can be answered by pressing the call button. If an incoming call is made while you are listening to music, the BT3030 automatically pauses the current track and then resumes once the call is ended. There is a few seconds delay in this regard though -- both when answering and ending any calls.
Call quality is notable but not outstanding, though volume is more than loud enough at its highest setting. Our callers didn't complain about not being able to hear us, despite the microphone being a fair way from your mouth if the BT3030 is worn as a necklace. The clarity of incoming voice could be improved though -- at times it sounded distant and echoed.
The included headphones are solid for music playback, but the best feature of the BT3030 is the 3.5mm headphone jack, meaning any regular pair of headphones can be used with the unit. As with call handling, there is a slight delay when skipping tracks and adjusting volume.
Jabra claims the BT3030 provides up to eight hours talk time and seven hours music playback in addition to 230 hours standby time. The unit is charged via a standard mini-USB connection and an AC adapter is included in the sales package.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC