Cheap but stylish hands-free calling
- Stylish and compact design, price, ease of use, comfortable
- Poor quality incoming sound at times
Jabra's BT2010 certainly offers plenty of bang for your buck, but be warned that incoming sound does suffer at times.
Price$ 49.00 (AUD)
A simple yet effective Bluetooth headset for hands-free calling, Jabra's BT2010 is a budget offering that won't break the bank. Its sound quality isn't outstanding but the stylish design and decent battery life mean it offers plenty of bang for your buck.
Bluetooth headsets have recently strayed from being large, bulky and ugly units to being stylish and compact designs; the BT2010 continues this trend. It's not the smallest headset on the market, but the gloss black front combined with chrome edging gives this unit a touch of class. More importantly, the BT2010 is comfortable to wear for long periods and it features a removable ear hook that allows it to be worn on either the left or right ear.
Like most Bluetooth headsets, using the BT2010 is as simple as possible. The unit consists of just three buttons — two volume buttons and a call handling key. Turning the unit on with the call handling button automatically puts the unit into pairing mode. Connecting to a compatible phone is as easy as finding the device, then entering the pass code (0000 by default). A status light lets you know if the unit is in pairing mode with a solid light, while a flashing light indicates that the unit is paired.
Sound quality is certainly passable, but not outstanding by any stretch. Strangely, the BT2010 seems to produce better outgoing sound rather than incoming sound — most headsets usually do the opposite. Our callers during our test calls gave the outgoing sound the thumbs up, saying it was clear and distortion-free. Where the BT2010 is let down is incoming sound. We regularly experienced fluctuating volume levels and found it difficult to hear if we were in a noisy environment.
The BT2010 also allows you to redial the last number you called, utilise call waiting, place a call on hold and use voice dialling — the latter only works if this is a feature of your phone. The unit is charged via a standard mini USB connection, with Jabra supplying an AC adapter in the sales package.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther