iRiver Clix 2nd Generation
- Beautiful AMOLED display, simple, intuitive controls
- Easy to accidentally click controls
The iRiver Clix 2nd Generation is a lightweight, easy-to-use flash-based player, with a nice display and fairly good sound.
Price$ 295.00 (AUD)
The small, sleek iRiver Clix 2nd Generation has pretty much everything you'd want in a flash-based media player, starting with a beautiful, easy-to-read display and good controls.
The iRiver Clix 2nd Generation plays MP3, OGG, and WMA song files; and it's compatible with eMusic, Napster, Sony, Urge, and Yahoo online services. Not to mention also supporting files saved in WMV or Mpeg format for video playback.
Video looks crisp and bright on the iRiver Clix 2nd Generation's 2.2in, active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) display. The iRiver Clix 2nd Generation can play and record FM radio, too, and it can handle voice recordings.
The iRiver Clix 2nd Generation's entire front panel functions as a directional pad. By clicking up-down or left-right, you can quickly navigate the menus and make selections.
Unfortunately it fared poorly at handling harmonic distortion and cross-talk; our test of the latter measure assesses whether sound from one channel leaks into the other. In informal testing, we got reasonably clean sound through the accompanying ear buds.
The iRiver Clix 2nd Generation is a fine player, with a great display and intuitive controls. Its storage space can't match that of a hard-disk-based player; but if you're looking for a light, portable, flash-based device, the iRiver Clix 2nd Generation makes an excellent choice.
Join the newsletter!
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support SpecialistQLD
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project CoordinatorOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTFull stack .NET Developer (Angular.js, Durandal.js, Node.js)QLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorACT
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Continuous Improvemen/Productivity SpecialistOther
- CCSharePoint 2013 DeveloperVIC
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW