HIS Radeon X1900GT
- It does come with all the break-out cables you need to harness its Component, S-Video and Composite outputs, as well as the S-Video and Composite video inputs.
This package was disappointing overall and too expensive compared to MSI's X1900GT package. If you want bang for buck, stick with the X1800GTO.
Price$ 495.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- TPTest ManagerNSW