Hewlett-Packard Australia Snapfish
Free photo storage from HP
- 20 free prints, convenient, simple editing
- Nothing of note
Snapfish is a great site for those seeking a service to store, edit and print digital images on a frequent basis with the added benefit of being able to collect prints in a Rabbit Photo store.
Snapfish is run by HP and offers free photo storage and editing.
Snapfish offers unlimited storage space for digital images as well as the chance to edit photos, share and print pictures, and produce photobooks and gifts.
The brightly coloured and almost cartoon-like Snapfish interface is easy to use and quick too. Images can be uploaded using the HP Quick Upload software.
You can also use Snapfish's more traditional one-by-one upload that lets you browse your PC's hard drive, or the PictureMover software. Once installed on your PC, PictureMover lets you upload images directly from a digital camera to your PC and Snapfish albums.
PictureMover offers the added bonus of letting you automatically delete photos from your camera once they had been transferred.
Snapfish lets you make simple edits to photos such as rotating, cropping, removing red eye, adding borders and applying coloured tints. We found the option to save the edited image as a new picture or replace the original handy.
Once you're happy with images, if you wish to share them you can do so by email or by using the Snapfish website to send an MMS containing a picture to a designated mobile number. Of course, one of the major uses of a site such as Snapfish is that you want to print your pics.
Prints are available in sizes ranging from 6x4in to 10x8in with prices starting from 24 cents per print for 6x4in — the traditional photo size. While there are no discounts when you bulk buy prints, you can order print credits in advance, which knocks down the prices of prints to around 15 cents for a 6x4in.
A choice of gloss or matte finish is also available and when you register with the site you're automatically credited with 20 free prints. Snapfish offers the ability to order your prints online and collect them in your nearest Rabbit Photo store or have them delivered.
A selection of different photobooks including hard- and soft-backed versions are also available on Snapfish alongside photo mementos including mugs, notebooks and t-shirts that can be emblazoned with your favourite image.
Snapfish offers delivery times of two to five working days for prints, and four to eight working days for photobooks and other gifts.
Join the newsletter!
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid Level)Other
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCAcceptance TesterNSW
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTOracle SOA DeveloperOther
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSplunk DeveloperVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW