Gigabyte Geforce 6600GT (GV-NX66T128)
- Performs well, SLI support
- Poor software bundle
Some of the best value for money available, it can run most modern games quite comfortably without denting the bank balance.
Price$ 319.00 (AUD)
Don't let the price tag of this card fool you into thinking it is somehow sub-par or lacking in features. In fact, this card is based on the 6600GT GPU and has 128MB of GDDR3 memory. It performed very reliably and speedily in all of our tests and was a cinch to install. Furthermore, the card supports SLI and has a wide range of output capabilities.
The default GPU and memory clock speeds of 500MHz/1GHz can be manipulated via the V-tuner2 utility and the card is cooled by a heat sink and fan combination on the GPU.
The reason for the card's low price is the lack of a software bundle, although a software DVD player is supplied. High-definition output is also a feature of this card, and it is supplied with a dongle that has component outputs as well as an S-Video output for standard definition TV display.
Join the newsletter!
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- Logitech introduces K600 TV Keyboard
- MSI unveils Trident X Series
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- ASUS announced ROG Strix, Turbo and Dual Versions of GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 graphics cards
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies